Wednesday, March 13, 2013
WHEN IT ALL HITS THE FAN




When one thing goes wrong,
Then another soon follows –
And just when you think,
It will all end tomorrow.
We see things pile up,
One thing after another,
Then we question life,
When we start to suffer.
But the truth of it all,
Is that when it all hits the fan,
We are truly being tested,
To say ‘Yes I CAN.’ 

Yes, I can survive,
Yes, I can get through this,
And I’m stronger than I think,
And I’m here to prove it.
It is our one chance,
To see what we are made of
And when the going gets rough,
We must get creative.

For this is our moment,
It’s up to us to shine,
And declare for ourselves,
This moment is mine.
I embrace all that’s tough,
I will take on such a challenge,
And I am taken care of,
And YES I CAN MANAGE.

So dry up your tears,
Stop wallowing here,
Look at adversity,
And face up to your fears.

It will all be alright,
It will all be okay,
You are not forgotten,
You’ll soon have your day.

And it is with this –
United we stand,
To be brave and courageous
When it all hits the fan. 

WE SOLVED IT
SOLUTIONS for everyday PROBLEMS
0 Comments:

Post a Comment